Sep 24, 2014

That's me

Hi,

I live in a small town in even smaller really cute little country in Europe called Slovenia. I always tried to be polite to people, to share, pay attention at school. I graduated, finished muster's degree. I found the love, moved from the capital city to small town, started the family, build a house, got a cat, planned a garden and tried to balance work and family.

I have just turned forty and that tiny little voice in my heart is getting stronger and stronger. Do I dare to risk my perfect little world for passions that are calling me for a long time now? Do I dare to do differently as I was thought all my life? Be safe, don't risk it. Do I really believe in me? Do I?

I am not getting younger every day, I really feel, I need to make some changes in my life. This blog is my first step in this journey, finding real me and let her live, breath and celebrate this life.

I decided to take an advice from Scott Dinsmore:

"When I consider everything I've done in the past decade to learn about myself, build a career and make a difference, nothing has been more powerful than my decision to start a blog and adopt a daily writing, reflection and discovery habit. Nothing else even comes close."
Let's see where this can take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment